Skip to main content

Why Learn Spanish and How to Reach C1 Level?

Learn Spanish
Learn Spanish from Experts

Why learn Spanish?

  • 450+ million people speak Spanish, the second most commonly spoken language worldwide after Chinese.
  • Spanish is the official language of 21 countries, including nations in Central & South America, Europe, and Africa.
  • Spanish is the world’s second most spoken language, so speaking it along with English & Chinese gives you the ability to do business almost anywhere in the world.
  • Have a unique advantage in the United States to access the Latino market by learning Spanish; the USA is home to over 40 million Spanish speakers.
  • Spanish is one of five romance languages, with linguistic similarities, learning another language like French or Portuguese will be easier.
  • Learn about Latin culture and gain a new perspective of the world and life.
  • Enjoy the Latin world’s diverse musical and theatrical entertainment industry, with top-selling movies and music from across the Hispanic world.

How to Reach C1 level in Spanish?

Based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), Helppo expects students would advance in the following way with a professional Spanish language tutor (on average, every student's needs are different):
  • A1-A2: 40 hours of private classes.
  • B1-B2: 60 hours of private classes.
  • C1 and beyond: 20+ hours of private classes.
For Intermediate level students and beyond

If a student has already been learning Spanish, our experienced tutors will evaluate their skills and determine at what level to review and advance.

If a student has already been learning Spanish, our experienced tutors will evaluate their skills and determine at what level to review and advance. Lessons will include a mix of grammar, key phrases & vocabulary, reading & writing, and conversation practice.

Students at Helppo can benefit from practicing their Spanish skills with bilingual tutors (English & Spanish) based in Latin America or Spain.

Elementary & high school students can also get support with their Spanish homework and our teachers can adapt their curriculum to meet the student’s academic needs.

Take a Free 30 Minute Spanish Trial Lesson with one of our Awesome Helppo Tutors! What do you need to do?


Comments

  1. Get looking for Immigrate to Canada with Express Entry? So we will help Canadian immigration option for skilled workers and foreign worker. Canada aims to welcome about 120,000 Express Entry candidates each year. Express Entry in Canada

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How My College Application Essay Got Me Into Stanford University

The college application essay: it’s probably the #1 biggest hurdle facing a high schooler applying to college. At least, it was for me. I wrote and rewrote my essay fifty times over, adding and then deleting whole paragraphs as often as I changed clothes. Every day it felt like I was approaching a different beast… and I didn’t even have a college admissions consultant to help me! How I tacked the college application essay: What I ended up with was more of a story than an essay. It was the story of how I taught myself to code. I taught myself to code computer games – mostly because I liked to play things like Super Mario Bros. and I wanted to design my own levels. But I told it like a story. I explained how I took the task in front of me, and broke it down. I conquered small parts. I made many side projects that also contributed to my knowledge of coding – before I designed my capstone project: my own version of The Legend of Zelda. I got lucky; I did what a college admissions consultan

7 Benefits of Online Learning

Unlike the classic way of learning - chalkboard, whiteboards, and having notes on your notebook, modern technology-driven learning is more effective. The continuous research and development have made the process more interactive, engaging so that learners can understand the core concept and its applications with ease in less time. eLearning boasts 3D videos, models, and simulations and in the future, you can see AR, VR, AI & Machine Learning doing great in teaching. Here are the 7 benefits of eLearning: 1. Cost-effective eLearning platforms offer courses at a very cost-effective price. Learn from the best professionals in your budget. 2. Time-Saving It saves your commute time, just switches on your PC/Laptop and log in to your online learning platform. 3. Flexible Unlike offline learning classes, where you have given your time slot, you have the freedom to choose your slot, learn at your pace, learn at your time. 4. Scalable Online courses are easy to update and modify according to

10 Most Common UK & US Visa Rejection Reasons 2021

Avoid these Mistakes while Applying for a UK and US Visa. Visa application is one of the dream come true for many of us and a single mistake can lead it to the rejection. Therefore it is better to understand the common mistakes that are carried out again and again. Read carefully and apply with mistake free form. 1. Mistakes in Application Form Fill your form correctly, review twice and get it checked with someone who has gone through the process or your consultant. 2. Sudden Large Deposits Avoid huge deposits in a short time, maintain your account balance in advance to justify the large amount of deposits. 3. Visa Category Choose it wisely, consult to avoid refusal. 4. Missing Document Re-check and verify your documents and submit them in time. 5. Previous Immigration History Non disclosing previous immigration can lead you to the visa rejection. 6. Document Format Provide documents in a prescribed format as per the requirements of the Home office. 7. Incorrect Documents Always provid